Welcome to VIP!
Welcome to Catbird! We're so excited to open the gates for an amazing weekend of live music and fun! Your VIP perks will help you make the most of your weekend with relaxed seating, a private bar and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything VIP has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
1. Bring your Festival Wristband
2. Please also remember our updated bag policy– CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Catbird.
3. Camping Info
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
Catbird Music Festival Hours:
Saturday, August 19th: 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Sunday, August 20th: 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
AT THE FESTIVAL
Located directly to the left of the main pavilion stage if looking at it, your VIP Lounge will include many great amenities. From the main entrance, walk along the back of the pavilion seats around the stage until you see the VIP/Platinum entry portal. There, you will enjoy:
- Lounge — A space with a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options, including beer, seltzers, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages, all for purchase.
- VIP Food offerings for purchase.
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions and help with any wristband issues.
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
Drinks and Dining
Enjoy the convenience of bar service directly within your VIP Lounge with a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, spirits and non-alcoholic options. All items for purchase.
Dining info coming soon!
Your VIP ticket gives you access to some sweet viewing. Please note that while viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Main Pavilion Stage - enjoy a reserved section of seats for VIP guests in the front of the Pavilion Stage. This ample space includes seats for you to take a load off. Seats are not reserved and are available first come, first served.
As if all of the above isn’t enough, we also have these fun additions for you:
- Express Lane at the Festival Store
- Dedicated Premium Entrance into the Festival